Tuesday 2 February 2010

Here we go...

This is my first week at Weight Watchers in the UK and along with tracking and posting on message boards I have decided to start a blog to track my progress and keep me motivated.

I weighed in at the highest weight I've ever been - 18 st 6 lbs (258 lbs / 117 kg) and I'm determined to lose weight to get to a healthy weight for the first time in my life! But it's not just about the numbers. I also want to deal with the emotions, attitudes and habits that I've been building up over the last 26 years to get to this size.

Right now it feels like a massive brick wall, but I know that brick by brick I can take it down to get to a new, healthier, happier me!

Now for my "BEFORE" pictures:
These were taken recently at Ludgershall Castle, Wiltshire. They're not good photos of me, but they're brutally honest and that's the best quality for a "before" photo.





0 comments:

Post a Comment